This report graphs the parts scanned by different employees or scanners. The information can be displayed as a bar graph or pie chart.
Step 1. Enter the Scanned Date(s).
• Show Legend: displays a description next to the graph.
• Show Percentages: displays percentages/values.
• 3D: displays the graph in 3 dimensions.
Step 2. Select your Graph Choice from the drop-down menu:
• Average Scans
• Percent Scanned
• Total Scanned
Step 3. Graph From allows you to choose a User ID or IP Address:
• User ID: displays the employee ID who scanned the parts
• IP Address: displays the scanner which was used to scan the parts
Note: Graph button: displays information in graph form.
Once the graph is displayed:
• Back: returns to the previous screen.
• Zoom: displays the graph as a larger image.
• Copy to Clipboard: copies the graph for printing or to use in other reports.