This feature is used to cross reference a particular UPC barcode to what is stored as a part number in your inventory.
Example: If you store a part number in your DSP as ANTI-FREEZE, it will have a UPC barcode on it such as 1234567890. Set up your lookup table to say anytime you scan 1234567890 it really means ANTI-FREEZE. This allows any user to pick up the scanner, scan the UPC barcode and ScanIt Parts will convert it to the stored part number.
Step 1. Select Settings from the Main Menu.
Step 2. Select the Lookup tab.
• New: adds a new part number or UPC
• Edit: makes changes to the selected UPC #
• Remove: deletes the selected UPC entry
Enter or change the following information:
• UPC #
• Part #
• Update: saves your changes.
• Close: does not save any changes and the previous screen will reopen.